Terms & Conditions
1. Any contract that arises out of orders for supply of food through FoodCloud is a contract between Customers and Chefs.
2. Chefs are responsible for making comprehensive profiles on FoodCloud, providing detailed menus, quantities, pricing and all other specifics like preferred mode of delivery, desired notice period for orders and / or any other special services provided. FoodCloud will not be responsible for any discrepancies that may arise thereafter.
3. Chefs are responsible for informing FoodCloud if they are unable to take orders due to prior commitments, sickness, holidays, etc. The Chef's inability to inform FoodCloud in a timely fashion can result in penalties as deemed fit by FoodCloud. The Chef is required to update their Leave Dates on the website through their personal admin system.
4. Once a Customer places an order on FoodCloud, the Chef must confirm the order, whereby he commits to the details of said placed order. FoodCloud will not be liable for any discrepancies that may arise thereafter.
5. The Chefs are solely responsible for preparation and timely delivery of food (as per terms specified on their profile) as well as for maintaining quality and hygiene. FoodCloud will not be responsible or liable for the quantity or quality of meals delivered.
6. The chef by being on the platform acknowledges and agrees that a substantial portion of the compensation the website receives for making the Site available to the chef is collected as a commission on the money you receive for orders to the clients. Therefore, once you identify or are identified by any party through the site, you must inform foodcloud.in of such an order and pay the commission for work arising directly or indirectly with that party or arising out of your relationship with that party.
7. If delivery is being done by Chefs or if the Customer is picking up the food from the Chef, then FoodCloud will not be responsible for collecting payments from Customers and will not be liable therefore for loss that may occur due to non payment on behalf of Customers, if any.
8. FoodCloud will not be responsible for any health damages or sickness caused due to the food delivered by the Chefs.
9. FoodCloud will not be responsible for any loss incurred by Customers due to any actions of the Chefs including the non performance and untimely delivery of the orders.
10. The Chef will follow the basic hygiene and safety requirements as laid down by the FSSAI. If they fail to do so, the Chef may be asked for a refund of the full order value to the client.
11. FoodCloud will send regular reminders to Chefs for the said commission and will be liable to cancel their registrations upon nonpayment to FoodCloud.
12. FoodCloud will monitor Chefs closely, using Customer feedback provided in any form to FoodCloud and will remove and block Chefs if they are unable to comply with our standards and / or tarnish our reputation.
13. Any information provided by the Chef including photos, menu items, profile descriptions, etc. can be used by FoodCloud for various purposes, including business development, promotions, etc.
14. FoodCloud is not responsible for any liability, if any, that may arise from the misuse of their shared information, if any, or from the consumption of any food and beverages prepared by a Chef.
15. We disclaim any and all liability to the Customer for the supply of the Food Delivery, Goods and Services to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law. This does not affect the Customer’s statutory rights as a consumer.
16. When ordering from FoodCloud, Customers may be required to provide an e-mail address and password. Customers must ensure that they keep the combination of these details secure and do not provide this information to a third party.
17. When ordering from FoodCloud, Customers will receive an automated confirmation email specifying the details of the placed order. Customers are required to check this email carefully and must inform both FoodCloud and the Chef immediately in case of any discrepancy. The said automated confirmation email is not the same as the actual confirmation from the Chef committing to fulfill the order.
18. All discounts, promo codes, cash backs, loyalty discounts and other such benefits are applicable on online orders (placed on website or mobile app) only.
19. Any discounts or promotions including referral promotions offered by foodcloud.in are in good faith. Any user trying to misuse the offers can be banned or the offer can be revoked at any point, the rights to do so solely rests with foodcloud.in.
20. The Chefs cannot, under any circumstances, place orders on their own profiles.
21. When placing an order, Customers agree to take particular care when providing details (email ID, telephone number, address) and warrant that these details are accurate and complete at the time of ordering to ensure smooth completion of order.
22. Neither parties, be it the Customer, FoodCloud or the Chef shall be responsible to the others for any delay or non-performance of its obligations under this agreement arising from any cause beyond its control including, without limitation, any of the following: act of God, governmental act, war, fire, flood, explosion or civil commotion.
23. We have taken all reasonable steps to prevent Internet fraud and ensure any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, we cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in our secure computer servers or those of third parties.
24. You are entitled to request a copy of the personal information we hold on you. Please contact us if you wish to request this information.
25. FoodCloud strives to ensure that all information on this website is correct and error free. We apologize for any errors or omissions that may have occurred. We cannot warrant that the use of FoodCloud will be error free or fit for purpose, timely, that all errors will be corrected; or that the site or server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. We do not make any warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied, relating to the fitness for purpose, accuracy or reliability.
26. Disclosure Text
We may disclose to third party services certain personally identifiable information listed below:
- information you provide us such as name, email, mobile phone number
- information we collect as you access and use our service,including device information, location and network carrier
This information is shared with third party service providers so that we can:
- personalize the app for you
- perform behavioral analytics