Code of Conduct
1. It is recommended that the chef register with the FSSAI as a Food Business Operator (FBO). The chef can view the process on the following link- How to Apply.
2. The chef is required to maintain proper hygiene to make and package the food. The chef must have a clean and sanitized working environment in order to insure the food is safe to consume, without the food causing any health problems.
3. The quality of ingredients used in the food should be of good (quality). Ingredients that are expired, stale, rancid, rotting, spoiled, amongst others should be avoided for use in the food prepared by the chefs.
4. Employment of children in any form by chefs is strictly prohibited. Chefs should only employ those workers that are at least 18 years of age. All applicable laws relating to child labour including employment, wages, working hours, overtime and working conditions shall be complied with.
5. The chef must be punctual while preparing the food and handing it over to the logistics partner for a timely delivery. The food must be prepared in a timely fashion and be packaged by the time of pickup so that there is no delay in the food reaching the customer. The chefs are given enough time for the food preparation to ensure that the food is delivered to the customers in a timely fashion.
6. The chef is liable to inform FoodCloud regarding any leaves so that they the chef’s profile can be deactivated so customers can’t place orders in the chef’s absence. To ensure a smooth functioning of the marketplace and ease of use for the customer, the chef’s menu must be updated with prices, dishes and availability.